Friday, June 27, 2008

'MY SHOES COST MORE THEN YOUR HOUSE!!!"


Our newest obsession????........ Ric Flair. I've been incorporating the Ric Flair Walk/Woo into my daily life as of late, and the results have been astounding. As a matter of fact, I've spent entire days trying to act like the man in the video below, borrowing quotes, mannerisms, and straight bravado. It's simple, just insert these random self-glorifying quotes into your day at any point, and great things happen. I.E. "Lets be realistic for a minute... Am I cooking hot? I mean take a look at this."

"I don't care where the city is, when you know Nick Smith's in town, WOOOOOO!!! things are taking place."

I GOT A LIMOUSINE SITTING OUT THERE A MILE LONG, WITH 25 WOMEN JUST DYING FOR ME TO GO 'WOOOOO'!"
Well, guess what, there is a plethora of youtube gems featuring the "man who wears 10 pounds of Gold." Here is just a lil something to hold you over. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Shorty said...

keepin busy bloggin, huh?